Plesk Admin login detail from Product Welcome Email we have provided.
2. Click on the “Website and Domain” on the navigation on the left side of the page.
3. Now the page will show all the existing domain, subdomain and site.
Choose the domain that you wish to change the FTP account password.
Click on your domain or click “show more” to expand more operation.
4. Click on “FTP access” to proceed to the next page.
5. A list of FTP accounts will be shown. Now you can choose the
FTP account that you wish to change the password.
6. Enter your new password in the password column and re-enter it in the
confirm password column and remember to click on the “Apply” button
to save the changes that you have just made.