1. Login to MSPControl and click Peers.
2. Click the username that wants to be edited.
3. Click on the General Settings Tab.
4. To change the password, enter the new password and confirm it. Then click Change Password.
5. You can also change the peer role, first name, last name, company name, e-mail and secondary e-mail.
6. You can choose plain text or HTML for the mail format.
7. You can choose enabled, disabled or locked out for the login status.
8. You can enable the two factor authentication if you want it according to the desired medium.
9. You can also change the contact information if needed.
10. Now let's take a look at Locations Access tab.
Un-check the all locations if you only want this peer account to only have access in certain locations.
11. Choose the location you want for the peer account.
12. Click Save Changes or Save Changes and Exit.