Global Address Book / Contacts
Global address book contacts are available to all users in Business Email. This is different from your own personal address book / contacts whereby it is only available to yourself. However, only the Administrator using the postmaster account can create entries in the Global Address Book. Here are the steps on how to do so:
- Login to http://webadmin.bizmailcloud.com.
Enter your postmaster Username (which has the postmaster prefix) and Password (password is case sensitive!) for access. Click "Login" to proceed.
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with your main dashboard view. On the left navigation panel, click on "Directory". To add a new contact in the Global Address Book, click on the "Add New Button".
- A new window will pop up asking for details. There are many fields which you can fill in data for but only two fields are compulsory:
- Full Name refers to the full name of the contact.
- Email refers to the email address of the contact.
Click "Add New" to save this contact to the global address book.
- Other users will now be able to see this new contact in the Global Address Book when they visit the "Contacts" tab in their own dashboard.
At the bottom left hand corner of the screen, click on the "Contacts" drop down box and change it to "Global Address List" to view all Global Address Book contacts.