Below will be a sample of video tutorial on "How to enable SMTP authentication for Microsoft Outlook 2002"
Below article will show you on how you can enable SMTP authentication for Microsoft Outlook 2002
Microsoft Outlook 2002
1. Launch Outlook.
2. Select Tools > E-mail Accounts...
3. Select View or change email accounts.
4. Click More settings.
5. Select the Outgoing Server tab.
6. Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication box.
Make sure the Use same settings as my incoming mail server is checked.
7. Click on Advanced tab and ensure to set the outgoing Port (SMTP) to 587 or 25 for NON SSL
type and 465 for SSL type
8. Click OK button. Click Next. Click Finish.