This article will show the steps on how you could move the email from a particular sender to Junk folder in your cPanel Webmail.
2. Click on Manage Filters next to the account for which you wish to add filters.
3. To add a filter, click on Create a new Filter.
4. In the Filter Name field type in a name for the filter.
5. In the Rules option, select From as contains and in the Actions option, select on Deliver to folder and click on Browse and select on Junk
6. Finally click on Create to save the rule.