Acronis Backup Cloud offers a variety of branding options to customize the client-side interface of backup
service in accordance with partner brand's design.
List of branding options available
- Company name: Specify your company name
- Service name: Specify the name of your backup service offering
- Home URL: Specify the URL of your main website
- Support URL: Specify the URL of your support page
- Support phone: Specify your support' phone number
- Knowledge base URL: Specify the URL of your knowledge base (Link to the knowledge base is displayed in error messages and alerts)
- EULA URL: Specify the URL of your EULA page
- Platform terms URL: Specify the URL of your platform terms page
- Administrator guide: Specify the URL of your administrator's guide page
- Help URL: Specify the URL of your custom help page
- Buy URL: Specify the URL for the 'Buy' buttons shown in the Backup Console and e-mail notifications
- E-mail server settings: User defined
- Sender properties: Specify sender and SMTP server parameters:
- From: sender's e-mail
- SMTP server address: SMTP server's DNS name or IP
- Port: 25 by default
- Encryption: None; SSL; TLS
Along with the web console branding options such as custom color scheme, logo, company and service
names, Acronis Backup Cloud allows customizing contact information and support options. You can set
your support line phone number, your support portal and knowledge base addresses.
To set up your custom support options:
1. Open the account management console.
2. Select your partner group to customize support options. Branding settings will apply to all subgroups
of your group.
3. Navigate to Branding:
4. To enable custom branding, turn the toggle switch to the on (1) position:
5. Below the color scheme, are branding elements you can customise:
6. Specify the URL of your support portal, support line phone number, and/or the URL of your knowledge
base. Click a field to edit it:
7. Or you can leave default options or leave the fields blank.
Support options are displayed in the backup management console. Support line phone number and support
portal address are displayed on the About tab of the backup management console:
Link to the knowledge base is displayed in error messages and alerts: