This article will teach you how to take a screenshot/printscreen from your machine.
1. To printscreen from Microsoft Windows Operating System, you may need to have IBM/Windows Keyboard.
2. Click on the print screen(may be "prt sc" for some keyboard) button from keyboard once.
3. From your keyboard, run Windows Key + r to open run console, then key in "mspaint" and press enter. OR
You may go to Windows Start Button, All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint (With Windows Vista).
4. Paste your screenshot with Keyboard Ctr + v or go to toolbar, select Edit and Paste.
5. Save your image file with either JPEG(.jpg) or PNG(.png) file type.
**Please do not save with BMP format
Linux (Ububtu GNOME)
1. Go to main menu.
2. Click on Applications -> Accessories -> Take Screenshot.
3. Save the screenshot as JPEG(.jpg) or PNG(.png) file type.
1. On the keyboard, hit on "Command-Shift-3" to get the screenshot.