Below guideline show how to discard spam mail inside your cPanel :
1. Open your email client or webmail to get the full email header
Once get the email may check for the "Return-Path" sources may refer below guideline for view email client header.
Example below: The exact email is come from firstname.lastname@example.org therefore may need to discard the email.
- Once get the email header (Roundcube Horde and Squirrelmail) may check for the "Return-Path" sources.
2. After that, access to your cPanel by accessing the URL as http://cpanel.domainname/ or http://domainname:2082/ and click on the Account Level Filtering or User Level Filtering icon on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
3. In the Rules “From” and “contains” or any set rules you wish for to discard the spam mail.
4. In this step may insert the spam mail “Return-Path” as per above example the spam email header is email@example.com and click "Create".
For your information: **Account level filtering is the same as user level filtering, with the only difference that the filters created here are applied globally for the whole cPanel account.**