Please be informed that all domain are on a recurring billing cycle for clients. This means that approaching your expiry date, our billing system will automatically issue an invoice only to your primary email address.
1) The email which we used to send out our Billing Reminders are as per below.
2) Our Domain Reminders are send out 60 days, 30 days, 15 days and 1 day before the domain expiry date.
3) Our payment reminder’s email subject:
- Usonyxy.net - Invoice #Number
- Invoice payment reminders
- Avoid losing your domain name - DOMAIN NAME !
After a .com/.net/.org/.info domain was expired, it will go through below life cycle:-
30 days renewal grace period -- > 30 days Redemption grace period --> 5 days pending delete
If you did not renew or restore the domain name, it will be released for public re-registration approximately 75 days from the domain expiration date. However, this will be subject to the registrar’s release. Please note that domain re-registration is on first-come, first-served basis.
Do contact us at ticketing system if there any further assistance