Date: 4th June 2018
Time: 9:31 PM SGT
All virtual machines on the host server will now resume their operation without any noticeable services impact.
Dear Valued Customers,
Date: 4th June 2018
Time: 9:00 PM SGT
ETA: 1 hour
******Only clients subscribed SSD Linux VPS service and match with the nodeid will experience service disruption***
Affected Server :
openmaster8.ns01.net with label nodeid 10
Maintenance Details :
In the routine checking, we have detected host server disk drive having error symptom, an immediate arrangement of migrating hosted virtual machine to an alternative host environment has been scheduled on the above propose date.
Maintenance Affects :
During the maintenance process, we just need to reboot the host server, all virtual machines on the host server shall remain inaccessible once the maintenance process completed.
How to check if your administrate virtual machine host under the affected server list?
In order to verify your operation virtual machine under the affected range, may refer to the step below.
1. Login to client area login portal via portal (https://billing.usonyx.net/clientarea.php)
2. Proceed to click on "Services" > "My Services" from the drop-down option list.
3. Select and click on your active VPS service that intended to verify.
4. Under the loadout result, click on "Additional Information" tab.
5. The "nodeid" with the reference number shall turn up on your screen.
6. Verify if the nodeid exists under aforementioned affected list. If the number match, that implies your administrate virtual machine are under the scheduled maintenance list and disruption shall expect while the maintenance window kick start.
Should you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24x7 technical support team (Department: Technical Support (Dedicated Server / VPS / Cloud / Colocation ) by submitting a ticket at (https://support.usonyx.net/en/support/tickets/new).
Technical Support Department